Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Request granted! :)

Someone requested for a picture of my Stewie, maybe because they got fed up of me bragging. LOL! 
so here are some pictures of him growing up :)
The day we got our baby 
(fyi: he was a mess! he pooped and peed whenever/wherever lol)
He "was" a heavy sleeper. Now, he wont let me sleep! 
Look how tiny he was :)
Love love mama?
Rawrrrr. lol
This is so priceless! "paawa face"
Cutest pic ever! 
It was a family date @ Boni High Street 
Look at me mom! :D
I bet you can't rock the jeans like he does lol
This was Christmas eve '10 on our way to church :)
(Yes, he goes to church every Sunday with us lol)
We had dinner @ Bistro Aventine. 
He had a haircut lol

He's 2 years and 3 months now
He's very healthy and a very very sweet dog 

No comments:

Post a Comment