Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1st post! :)


Hi guys! This is my 1st ever post on my blog. I already have a previous account though but I cant seem to get thru my password cause that was like 4-5 years ago when I was still in High school. LOL. Anyways, I wouldn't want to use that again cause I want to start over, new and fresh! Thats sounds so good right now, you don't have any idea :)

So, lets start off with a morning booster! It's approximately 2:04am and I'm still awake. I don't know why though. Hmmm. Everybody's asleep but me, cause everybody's got their responsibilities in the morning. I just had my Nursing Licensure Exam this July 3-4 (2010)  and I'm just waiting for the results! Oh dear Lord, why did I even brought it up :|

Next topic please? Moving on, so today's a new day! Hoorah! I don't have plans though, but I'm thinking of cleaning my closet and pack some of my unused bags so that I can do my monthly donation. Well not monthly actually, more like 2-3months. Sounds good right? Then after that, I'm planning to jog with my dog around the village for an hour or so to get my cardio worked up. I stopped Ice skating for a month now cause I don't have the budget to continue it. I'm telling you, skating is not a poor man's sport. You're gonna be poor after a 2-3 months of vigorous training ( I miss those consistent ramblings though). After jogging, I might go out and meet some friends in Alabang Town Center and just hang out. Not sure about that though.

 Let's just see what happens when I wake up. I'm dozing of already.
Good night! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment