Thursday, August 19, 2010

Left 4 Dead 2

My friend Eds had a sleepover at my house last night. The funny thing about this is we really wanted to play L4D last night but my L4D 1 went byebye for some random reason. We were hooked to play like seriously. Around 2pm we downloaded L4D 2 (Russian version! cause we couldn't find an Eng ver. lmao) at utorrent but we have to wait 18hrs for it! So we said we'd buy a CD at Starmall instead (6 hours passed & still downloading...). We were like so giggly and happy that we bought the CD! lol




When we got home, the installer didn't work! (holy mother of &*^&%#&*) My driver couldn't read it! so we asked some of my guy friends in our village to help me out. But they were too 'busy' at that time. So we said screw this let's wait for the freakin 18hrs.





Luckily when we woke up its finally done! and thank goodness they speak english! yipee! I really missed playing L4D with my friends on Garena late at night just to freak ourselves out. lol. Anyways, I already finished every episode on L4D 1 so hoorah for new more eps at Part 2! :D 
Let's play!

No comments:

Post a Comment